Cotton Tea Towel. Available in 10 different gratitude phrases and quotes designs to buy individually!
- How do you say "thank you" for sunshine or health... for clear days or gentle rains... for happiness, joy or love? You say it by sharing what you have. You say it by making the world a better place in which to live. - Thomas D. Willhite
- For each new morning with its light, for rest and shelter for the night, for health and food, for love and friends, for everything thy goodness sends. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. Amen.
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enoughm and more... It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friends. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brigns peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. - Melody Beattie
- If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be ebough. - Meister Eckhart
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by the,. - John F. Kennedy
- Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful. - Buddha
- I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. - e.e. cummings
- Thank you for the world so sweet, thank you for the food we eat. Thank you for the birds that sing, thank you God for everything. - Old Blessing
- Grace isn't a little prayer you say before receiving a meal. It's a way to live. - Jacqueline Winspear
Dimensions: 26" x 26"