*Please use the drop-down menu to select your preferred journal*
These leather journals make great gifts! Each one has unlined paper inside and has an elastic band on the bottom to keep everything in place.
Available in the following sayings:
- "All that is gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither. Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadows shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king" - J.R.R. Tolkien
- I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." - E.B. White
- If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present gratefully." - Maya Angelou
- If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." - Roald Dahl
- Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." - W. Wordsworth
- This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind. Let it be something good."
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." - Omar Khayyan
- May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received. And pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones. And allow your soul the freedom to sing. Dance. Praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.
- May the sun bring you new energy by day. May the moon softly restore you by night. May the rain wash away your worries. May the breeze blow new strength into your being. May you walk gently through the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life. - Apache Blessing
- If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost. Your work need not be lost, that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. - Henry David Thoreau
Dimensions: 7" x 9.75"